Here is a list of the changes I've made so far. It's definitely a process, isn't it?1. Added bookshelves and rearranged books and accessories
2. Replaced contemporary painting with antique tapestry
3. Changed out pillows several times allowing options for future
4. Replaced muted rug with antique Oushak orange rug
5. Replaced glass coffee table in front of couch
6. Added antique light fixtures above fireplace
7. Added check fabric to interior of hutch
8. Added pair of antique lamps on hutch with fabric shades
9. Changed plates inside hutch, added plates over hutch
10. Covered stool with coordinating check fabric
11. New kitchen chairs and fabrics
12. Painted kitchen island mossy green
13. New kitchen stools with coordinating fabric
14. New ottoman with green leopard fabric
I wouldn't have been able to start with this long list because I didn't realize I wanted to do all these things in the beginning.
Next on the list (which is getting much shorter, thank goodness) is reupholstering the couch and chairs and chair ottomans with a wonderful toile. I can't decide if I should recover or just buy new.
Always a working list!
~ follow me ~